- New Birth for Australia's Eco Label – Details about the recent restructuring of GECA, the environmental standards/labeling organisation.
- Ultracapacitor Buses – Interesting collection of technologies for powering buses using electricity.
- Recurrent, ProLogis team up for 4.8 MW of rooftop solar in Spain – Clever: leasing roofspace across Spain to support solar energy generation. Interesting that the US company's move overseas is due in part to faltering domestic support for solar. Will be great to see more of these kind of initiatives rolling out in coming years.
- why i am not afraid to take your money, by amanda fucking palmer – Amanda Palmer on the "backlash" from asking for money as an artist. Amen…
- Nissan expects initial orders for its LEAF electric vehicle to top 20,0000 units – Nissan looks on track to deliver the LEAF soon – check out the video for what looks like a production prototype in action.
- Want to know why Australia (Adelaide) is out of water? This is why. – Document with simple visualisations outlining why water consumption for key agricultural crops in Australia is a significant cause of river flow problems and suggesting that water is underpriced (a position that I agree with given my understanding of things).
These links come from my Delicious feed.