One of the things that I have learnt over the years is that when you are dealing with print jobs (brochures, cards, etc.) the likelihood of you finding a problem, particularly a typo, increases exponentially after you receive the job back from the printers. That happened to me again today.
The brochures that I had five different people read both on screen and in printed form before I sent them off have a typo in them. Luckily they weren’t that expensive, and the typo not that prominent. It just blows me away how this happens all the time – and I made sure we double-checked the double-checked version. Oh well, can’t be helped. That’s why I love the web – I could take two seconds to fix it now.