I mentioned the other day on Twitter that I’ve decided to give up trying to use my iPad as my sole machine when travelling… just doesn’t cut it. It was a comment that seemed to pick up a bit of interest (in terms of @mentions), so I thought it might be worth documenting why. More details over the fold…
- DeviDoll – A UK-based fashion label with some nice mens shirts.
- Mark Liu?s Zero-Waste Designs – "… Mark Liu, … ?zero-waste? fabric patterns and eco-designs that … waste not a scrap of fabric." This is one of the methods I see Soko Loko using design innovation to reduce costs – allowing more room for higher labour costs and organic materia
- Luxury redefined – At a reported GBP120 – these are out of the ballpark for most folks.
- Thinnovation: The MacBook Air – Treehugger reviews the environmentally friendliness of the new MacBook Air.
- GM Banks on Coskata’s Cellulosic Ethanol Breakthrough – I think I’ve read about this process before – and it’s an exciting development. I was skeptical of biofuels as a solution before reading about this. “In initial [third party]tests … the ethanol generated 7.7 times the energy used to produce it”.
These links are automatically posted from my del.icio.us feed.