- Facing Climate Change – Benjamin Drummond / Sara Joy Steele – Fitting that I came across this on Blog Action Day. Recently supported by Nau's Grant 4 Change programme.
- SourceMap – Visualizing Supply Chains – "Sourcemap is a platform for researching, optimizing and sharing the supply chains behind a number of everyday products."
- How to Design for a Post-Consumption Economy – GreenerDesign.com – "There is incredible economic opportunity if we learn to reframe problems, seize opportunities and design solutions by looking beyond the consumption-oriented economic model." (via @pennyhagen)
- Here's One Good Climate Idea, Kevin – Economist Eric Knight writes on feed in tariffs and how they can spur investment in a low-carbon economy.
- Is VW's Electric E-Up The Beetle of the 21st Century? – Seems the market is betting on electric cars as the post-petroleum option of choice – some more details of VW's concept.
These links come from my Delicious feed.