- Censorship Foreigners Don't See – Stuff that didn't fit in my Op-Ed – Great article from Rebecca MacKinnon on how censorship "works" in China.
- Atelier – I so wanted to do this – seems like someone else was thinking along the same lines…
- At least Australia has media freedom, right? – Ashley talks about 7's atrocious decision not to air an ad, produced by GetUp and fully paid for and booked.
- Nokia's iPhone — no, seriously – Engadget – Perhaps I'll boycott the iPhone and wait for this 😉
- Foreign-owned Hotels To Install Firewall In China – Slashdot reports the Great Firewall is in hotels too. Hope some folks can test this via CICI 🙂
These links are automatically posted from my del.icio.us feed.