- Designing for the Social Web: the Book – Joshua Porter's book has been released – this is a must-read for me – will be grabbing a copy in my next Amazon order…
- Sustainable clothier Nau pulls the plug – "Nau Inc., the Portland apparel startup that tried to forge a new sustainable business model, said today it would cease operations." This is really disappointing news. Nau was a real inspiration for me.
- "Fuzu – Between Your Lines" T-Shirt @ RedBubble – My band now has a t-shirt! Printed on American Apparel tees and available in a range of colours for AUD$24.95
- Cutting-Edge Cardboard Interior in Greece – I really love the effect of this cardboard interior design.
- Optus scores iPhone: report – When the iPhone launched in the US I predicted a June 2008 launch. I'd hoped that 3 would get the deal, but it looks like Optus. Hopefully they'll have a kick-ass data plan… UPDATE: Seems initial rumours were jumping the shark: News Limited is reporting Vodaphone as the successful network.
These links are automatically posted from my del.icio.us feed.