- Lovethreads – Australian ethical fashion retailer
- Frasers Broadway: Australia’s Greenest Development – Is this really going ahead? Looks like an amazing development, though the artist’s impressions leave a lot to be desired…
- Adidas Originals D-Nizza, re-made eco style – "Now that many of the classic Adidas styles are back in vogue, the label has chosen to re-release them in its Originals range. … the retro items are being made with environmentally conscious materials."
- Eco-chic no passing fad – "Green fashion is more than a passing fad. It's a lifestyle choice, says Cynthia Spencer, a trend-spotter from New York."
- Hemp given green light in Australia – NSW has just passed legislation allowing industrial hemp to be grown in the state. Pity that most of our processing infrastructure (spinners and weavers) have shut down – this could be a great crop for them to boost the industry.
- Handcut Australia – Re-fashion house creating one off pieces from vintage clothing.
These links are automatically posted from my del.icio.us feed.